The internship is an industrial internship in its objective. The acquisition of basic operational knowledge and skills as well as getting to know the professional tasks and working methods in different areas are the objectives of the internship.
An internship is required in some courses of study in the natural sciences, engineering and economics and is intended to complement the course of study. Exact information on how many weeks of internship are required in which degree program can be found in the implementation regulations for the respective degree programs. For some degree programs, a part of the internship must be completed before the start of the degree program. You can also find more information on this in the implementation regulations for the individual degree programs.
- Advice on all compulsory internships in accordance with the respective internship regulations and internship guidelines
- Issuance of certificates for compulsory internships
- Recognition of industrial internships
- Support in the placement of internships
- Support of the internship officers of the faculties
- Advice on funding students and graduates forEU internships abroad with Erasmus+
Application for deferral of the pre-internship period
Declaration / reading confirmation of the internship report
Dr. Holger Köpper Room 102 Adolph-Roemer-Straße 2a 38678 Clausthal-Zellerfeld Phone: +49 5323 72-2554 E-mail: praktikantenamttu-clausthalde
Opening hours of the Internship Office
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
As well as appointments by appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +49 5323 72-2554
You can also request a consultation via videochat by appointment.