With its 4,000 students and approximately 1,200 employees, Clausthal University of Technology is the most significant economic factor in the Western Harz region. Students and employees alike value the internationality of the university, its personal and friendly atmosphere, as well as the nature of the Harz Mountains. The university's national and international research prowess is reflected in its high degree of third-party funding.
The qualification, motivation, and satisfaction of its employees as well as its strategic orientation, organization, corporate culture, and management are central criteria for the success of any university. To achieve top research performance and simultaneously provide education at a high level, it is essential to devote special attention to personnel development. For this reason, Clausthal University of Technology makes the personnel development of its employees its strategic objective, with particular focus on promoting young scientists.
- a range of responsible and diverse tasks, which you can help shape through your personal engagement
- interdisciplinary work in an open-minded, competent, and innovative team in an open and friendly working atmosphere within the future-oriented working environment of a university of technology
- interesting training opportunities within the framework of our personnel development
- support in balancing work and family life
- flexible working hours
- all collective bargaining benefits of employment in the public sector
Research associate (doctoral student)
Institute of Applied Mechanics
Department of Fluid Mechanics
Salary at 13 TV-L – full position for a period of three years
Application deadline: 30 September 2020