There are the following mandatory deadlines for all students!
- Please register in the examination system first!
- Now make an appointment directly with the examiners (secretariats) and please inform the examination office by e-mail at least 2 weeks in advance. Please use the following form for this purpose.
- If the examination period has not yet been activated (usually at the beginning of a semester) or online registration is not possible. Use the application for admission to examinations for registration. The application must also be submitted to the examination office at least 2 weeks before the concretely agreed date!
- Please note that rescheduling an oral examination is also only possible up to one week before the examination. The examination office must be informed of this postponement.
- Please register in the examination system at least 2 weeks before the exam date (example: exam on June 13, 2022 - registration possible until May 30, 2022).
If you are not registered for the exam, the result will usually not be counted.
- Deregistration is possible at the latest one week before the respective exam date/oral exam date.
If you do not appear for an examination date without valid reasons, it will be considered as "failed". Valid reasons must be submitted to the Examination Committee (Dezernat 5, Studienzentrum, Prüfungsamt) immediately (at the latest, however, within one week) after the examination date.
Illness on the examination date:
- Please submit the "Medical Certificate for Students (as of WS 2022/2023)" to the Examination Office no later than 1 week after the examination date (in case of recurrence, the Examination Committee may request a medical certificate from a public health officer).
The examination board decides on the examination eligibility!
You can see from this graphic how many examination attempts you are entitled to. https://www.studienzentrum.tu-clausthal.de/fileadmin/down/53/Pruefungsmodalitaeten_an_der_TU_Clausthal_-_NEU_AB_WS15doc.pdf from this graphic.