Preparing students for university studies:
- Preparatory STEM courses (math refresher course, orientation courses in chemistry, physics, or economics and business administration)
- Workshop on time management and planning
- Workshop on study techniques and methods
- Workshop on preventing exam nerves
- Workshop on job applications – What needs to go into an effective application?
- Contact with regional businesspeople and alumni
- Getting exercise and looking after your health
- Work-life balance
- Various team events
- Outdoor adventure
Integration into the university and town community:
- Open meetings with professors for informal discussion
- Projects at facilities outside the university
Lectures with exams:
All participants receive a Steiger College certificate in a ceremony held at the end of the program.
The Steiger College program gives students a lot of space to find their own way, try things out, and enjoy themselves.