Wissenschaftliche:n Mitarbeiter:in (m/w/d)
The Institute for Electrical Information Technology of TU Clausthal seeks to immediately fill a full-time position as
(E 13 TV-L, subject to the fulfillment of the personal prerequisites)
initially limited until 30.06.2024. The position is generally suitable for part-time work.
The department Communication Technology for the Industrial Internet of Things deals with the research, design and improvement of communication systems that will be deployed especially in industrial environments. Wireless solutions enable mobility and flexibility. Being immersed in communication systems, security and energy efficiency are huge topics in our world today.
Within the scope of the employment, the possibility of doctoral studies at TU Clausthal is offered.
You may find further information about the research topics on our website:
You take over the modeling and the design of hardware for communication systems as well as the investigation of propagation and system characteristics within the scope of a third-party funded research project dealing with security and resilience.
- You hold a master’s degree in electronics or information technology, physics or a comparable field.
- You enjoy interdisciplinary research together with people from different countries and disciplines.
- You already have first experience in at least one of the following fields: wireless and RF engineering, photonics, antennas or simulation and measurement of electromagnetic fields as well as their propagation
- Interdisciplinary research topics at the interface between RF engineering, information and communication technology,
- support in planning and carrying out your research approaches,
- freedom for your own ideas.
The compensation is based on the collective agreement for the public service of the federal states (TV-L). At the end of the year, TV-L provides for a special annual payment. In addition, we offer a separate supplementary pension in the form of a company pension (VBL).
TU Clausthal supports the compatibility of work and family through flexible working time models within the scope of the official possibilities and is a member of the university association "Family in the University".
Equality with its facets of equal opportunities, diversity and family friendliness is an important concern at TU Clausthal. People with disabilities are given priority if they are suitable. Applications from people of all nationalities are welcome.
Please address your application with the usual documents via e-mail (in a single PDF file) until 10.02.2023 to: niels.neumanntu-clausthalde
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please note our information on data protection in the application process at https://www.tu-clausthal.de/universitaet/karriere-ausbildung/stellenangebote/hinweise-zum-datenschutz-im-bewerbungsverfahren
Application costs cannot be reimbursed. The application documents will be destroyed after completion of the selection process in compliance with legal requirements.